HPE Enable Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to make available to you the HPE Enable from 1st February – 31st October 2021 (both dates inclusive).
The primary goal of HPE Enable is to reward Ingram Micro New Zealand individual partner representatives on growing their Ingram Micro (N.Z.) business. Individuals may be entitled to the Incentive (defined below) upon attainment of the goals and objectives (stipulated below). The Program may be referred to as HPE Enable or Enable (“The Program”).
The Program is open to Ingram Micro New Zealand individual partner representatives in New Zealand ("Participants"). Through their participation in the Program, Participants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and enter into a binding agreement with Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited. If a Participant does not wish to accept these Terms, they should refrain from participation. If, during the Program Period, the Participant’s status changes so that they are no longer eligible to participate in the Program, they will be excluded from the Program. Only Ingram Micro New Zealand partners are eligible to participate in auctions and win rewards.
Participants who fully and completely meet the Program Requirements will be eligible to receive the Program award: points towards training activities ("Award"). Points earned are only valid for approved activities as outlined and completed on the HPE Enable website. Points will be awarded once each activity is completed and verified by Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited. Points will not be awarded until this time.
Earn points when you complete the below activities:
Attend a live webinar
Watch training videos
Watch on-demand webinars and complete the quiz
Additional terms relating to the prizes “Rewards” apply; and is subject to further terms and conditions relating to its use, or manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee.
Flexi eGift cards
Flexi eGifts are valid for up to 36 months (3 years) after the delivery date. Recipient selects how they will redeem their gift by choosing a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the validity of that portion of the eGift Card will change to a shorter period.
Treat this electronic gift card (flexi egift card) as cash. Any person who learns the URL of your egift card can use it, therefore it is your responsibility to keep the egift card safe by keeping the URL private. We recommend you keep the original egift card email safe and take all measures necessary to secure your email. Do not open this egift card on a public or shared computer terminal. Lost or stolen egift cards will not be replaced or refunded. Not redeemable for cash. When you choose to redeem your egift card by converting part or all the value into a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the validity of that portion of your egift card will change to a shorter period. Please pay attention to the expiry periods and dates shown. Any unused value after the expiry date of any egift card or voucher will not be refunded or credited. When you convert value into a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the conversion is final and cannot be reversed. Egift cards and vouchers are not reloadable.
Program Requirements and Claims
- Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited will provide the Award to a Participant who meets the Program Requirements and has made a Claim for the Award. The Program Requirements are as follows: Eligible Partners are required to register their inclusion in the program at the HPE Enable Website.
- To have a valid claim for the Award, the Participant must be in good standing with Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited at the time of the claim, must not be in breach of these Terms or any other agreement that they have in place with Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited and must demonstrate to Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited’s satisfaction that they have fully and completely met the Program Requirements ("Claim"). For a Participant’s Claim to be valid, it must also be made in accordance with these Terms and all terms contained in the Program materials and, where applicable, the relevant Partner Program.
- Unless a different governing law is stated to apply in the specific terms of a Program, the terms and conditions of the Program are governed by the laws in New Zealand as applicable.
- No exceptions to the Program will be allowed. Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited has the right to deny all claims that do not meet the criteria and requirements outlined in the Program.
- Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited reserves the right to modify, extend or discontinue the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and without further notice. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, the eligible Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited products and/or services included in the Program may be changed or substituted at any time.
- The Program may not be combined with any other Ingram Micro (N.Z.) offer, incentive or promotion, unless otherwise stated in the Terms.
- Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited has the right in its absolute discretion to deny any claim to entitlement under the Program and/or may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Program where Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited (in its absolute discretion) determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing.
- All decisions by Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited are final.
- The Program is void to the extent prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law. If a portion of the Program is found to be prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law, only that portion of the Program will be void.
- Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents will have no liability to, and will be held harmless by a Participant making a Claim under the Program, for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly related to the acceptance, possession, delivery, use or misuse of any matter or thing awarded under the Program.
- Any disputes, legal claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Program will be resolved individually, without any resort to any form of class action.
- Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited is not responsible for any lost, late, or misdirected mail (including email) nor for any errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, or delays in any technical platforms or means of electronic transmission used in the publication or Participation of the Program.
- Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited will have no liability to any Participant or other person under the Program or otherwise for lost profits, loss of use, lost or corrupted data, loss of goodwill or for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages arising in connection with or under the Program and/or the Program terms and conditions, even if Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited has been notified of such losses or damages.
- Any FBT liability is the responsibility of the Individual Staff Representative. Consequently, it is solely the Individual Staff Representative's responsibility to report and pay all applicable taxes or duties that may be required under any appropriate laws related to the Incentive(s) he/she receives. The Individual Staff Representative may consult his/her own tax advisor with any question or concern about the taxes that apply to him/her in relation to this Staff Incentive Program.
Duration: The duration of our auctions varies and will be prominently published for each auction.
"Auction Period" as deemed in these terms and conditions is defined as the period of time in which the auction is live and open for bidding.
Early Termination: An auction may at our sole discretion be terminated at any time without notice and for any reason.
Bidding Increments: You may bid your HPE Enable auction points in set increments above any current bid.
Bidding: Bidding is a binding legal contract in most states. By placing a bid on this system, you agree that you will redeem your HPE Enable auction points in the amount that you bid should you be the highest bidder at closing. Bidding on the wrong item, changing your mind, or bidding a few more points than you wished, among others, are not grounds for bid retraction. Items may periodically be removed by Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited, in its sole discretion, before or during the auction. Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited reserves the right to reject bids, in its sole discretion.
You will only be able to be the winning bid on one (1) item at a time, per auction.
If you are unsuccessful in winning the item you are bidding on, then the points you bid will be automatically returned to your account. The winning bidder will have those points automatically deducted from their account by Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited. Failure to maintain the proper number of points in your account may result in permanent suspension.
Auction Closings: Following the close of an auction, if you were the highest bidder, you will be contacted to confirm your winning bid. You will be required to provide/confirm your shipping information and you will receive your prize within 31 business days.
Returns: All items are redeemed "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" and all auctions are final. No returns or exchanges are allowed. The descriptions of items appearing in the auction and in related advertising are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any statements made by Ingram Micro (N.Z.) Limited shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. Auction rewards are subject to stock availability and in case of stock unavailabilty, auction winner will have the option of replacing their reward with another item of same value or alternatively swap their reward with a gift card of similar value.
Auction End Warning and Communications: Regardless of equipment, internet connection speed, technical ability, dexterity, or countdown time displayed, or email deliverability, auctions will close at the stated time. Winner will be as stated on the Auction page at close.
Any questions regarding this Program should be addressed to email@example.com.
By clicking “I Agree” upon registration, Partner is indicating that a representative of the Partner with the authority to bind the Partner contractually has read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and The Program.
Who can I contact for help? Questions regarding the program or your rewards?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org